Hailey was born at 2:07am on 9/3/2010
6lbs, 10 ozs ~ 19inches long
BabyOopsBaby Ticker

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day With the Little One :o)

Well today Hailey and I went and tried out the new GPS system, which by the way is my new best friend since Tyler isn't here. I'm just not good with going to unfamiliar places. We went to my sister's house and spent time with the boys for a little bit. Then we went to Walmart and got a little umbrella stroller for taking places with us because it is so light weight and small. The one I found was Winnie the Poo. So perfect. Then we got home and went out tfor a test drive with the stroller and checked the mail. It seemed like she had fun :o) Now we are at Home and she is playing with her little toys in her walker. She is chewing away. I can feel two little buds in the front of her mouth on the top where her little teeth are trying to come in. She has been a little fussy but a champ and soo talkative.  xoxo

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment